Two different songs with EVPs have been shared to me. The owner said the songs were transferred via bluetooth from a phone with mp3 player to another phone. The songs played ok meaning no sound distortions done by EVPs with the source but when listened with the other phone-mp3 player, the EVPs were into them. My theory about this though I would consider this a rare event of EVP recording, the entities from other worlds (ghosts) might have distorted the soundwaves when the songs were at its frequency when transfered thru bluetooth technology and manifested their voices when the songs finally transferred to the other phone. I also had personal paranormal experience about these EVPs because the first time I uploaded the song “Don’t Give Up on Us”, I was sure the EVP was included but when I played it using the Media Player, it didn’t work. In fact, when I listened to it, for some unexplained reason, other song was added replacing the EVP.
1. Don’t Give Up On Us with EVP
2. How Deep is Your Love with EVP
|Electronic Voice Phenomena|
Otherwise known as EVP, electronic voice phenomena is the recording of mysterious voices from “beyond.” Here’s what it is, how it works and how you can experiment with it.
Electronic voice phenomena – or EVP – is a mysterious event in which human-sounding voices from an unknown source are heard on recording tape, in radio station noise and other electronic media. Most often, EVPs have been captured on audiotape. The mysterious voices are not heard at the time of recording; it is only when the tape is played back that the voices are heard. Sometimes amplification and noise filtering is required to hear the voices.
Some EVP is more easily heard and understood than others. And they vary in gender (men and women), age (women and children), tone and emotion. They usually speak in single-words, phrases and short sentences. Sometimes they are just grunts, groans, growling and other vocal noises. EVP has been recorded speaking in various languages.
The quality of EVP also varies. Some are difficult to distinguish and are open to interpretation as to what they are saying. Some EVP, however, are quite clear and easy to understand. EVP often has an electronic or mechanical character to it; sometimes it is natural sounding. The quality of EVP is categorized by researchers:
- Class A: Easily understood by almost anyone with little or no dispute. These are also usually the loudest EVPs.
- Class B: Usually characterized by warping of the voice in certain syllables. Lower in volume or more distant sounding than Class A. Class B is the most common type of EVP.
- Class C: Characterized by excessive warping. They are the lowest in volume (often whispering) and are the hardest to understand.
The most fascinating aspect of EVP is that the voices sometimes respond directly to the persons making the recording. The researchers will ask a question, for example, and the voice will answer or comment. Again, this response is not heard until later when the tape is played back.
Where do the voices come from?
That, of course, is the mystery. No one knows. Some theories are:
- They are voices of people who have died. This is why many researchers go to cemeteries seeking EVPs (and often with great success). In this context, the phenomenon is sometimes called instrumental transcommunication or ITC.
- They are from another dimension. It is theorized that there may be many dimensions of existence, and somehow beings from some other dimension are able to speak and communicate with ours through this method. A good question is, however: How do they know English and other languages of our dimension?
- They come from the researchers’ own subconscious. It’s been suggested that somehow the researchers’ thoughts are projected onto the tape.
- Some people believe that these voices are angelic or demonic in origin.
- Skeptics assert that there is nothing to EVP at all – that the “voices” are either hoaxed, random noise interpreted as voices, real voices already on the tape, or voices picked up from radio, cell phones and other such sources.
More about EVPs, click the link: http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa020303a.htm